- To access the Montreal high school application (In French) click here
- To access the Montreal high school application (In English) click here
- Registration for the Toronto High School Program is now closed.
- Public High School students participating in the Toronto March of the Living can now earn a credit! For more Information on MOL and Torah High’s ISRAEL FOR CREDIT click HERE
Coast to Coast Registration:
- To access the Coast to Coast high school application click here
Canadian Young Adult Application:
- To access the Canadian Young Adults Application click here
“Keeping the Memory Alive” is an International Poster Competition funded by the grant program of the Task Force for International Cooperation on Holocaust Education, Remembrance and Research (ITF). Partnering in the project: Yad Vashem, Israel, together with the Israel Ministry of Public Diplomacy and Diaspora Affairs; Mémorial de la Shoah, France; and theEuropean Shoah Legacy Institute, Czech Republic, in cooperation with the Holocaust and the United Nations Outreach Programme.
The theme for the 2013-14 competition is “Journey’s Through the Holocaust. Find out more at http://www.yadvashem.org/yv/en/education/international_projects/posters/ (information about the 2013-14 competition is coming soon).
Posted in News on July 12, 2013
2014 March of the Living Program Dates: April 23 – May 8, 2014
Registration for the 2014 High School Canadian March of the Living opens Online: September 30, 2013
Registration Deadline: October 21, 2013
See High School Program for more information.