- We pledge to keep alive and honor the legacy of the multitudes of our people who perished in the Holocaust.
- We pledge to fight anti-Semitism, anti-Zionism, Holocaust denial and all other forms of hatred directed towards the Jewish people and Israel.
- We pledge to fight every form of discrimination manifested against any religion, nationality or ethnic group.
- We pledge to actively participate in the strengthening of Jewish life in the Diaspora and Israel.
- We pledge to increase our knowledge of our Jewish heritage and to pass on a love of Jewish life and learning to the next generation.
- We pledge to give tzedaka, to assist in helping the needy, wherever they may live in the world.
- We pledge to involve ourselves in tikkun olam, to build a better world for all members of the human family.
- After the Shoah the promise of ‘Never Again’ was proclaimed. We pledge to create a world where ‘Never Again’ will become a reality for the Jewish people and, indeed, for all people.
- This is our solemn pledge to the Jewish people, to those who came before us, to those of our generation, and to those who will follow in future generations.”
Text taken from Canadian March of the Living Trip Diary, Edited by, Eli Rubenstein, National Director, March of the Living Canada